Notice Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice Board

This is the forum of the |*SAS*|

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everybody

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merciless

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody   Hello everybody Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:45 am

I'm Merciless, from Brazil.
I already met most of you in the Rifles Server, two and a half years ago
but you obviously won't remember me;

- The most important is that my connection and my English are not good, that's why I'm really
pinged in the Rifles Server and can't connect in AllWeps;

- While I play I'm always connected on Xfire [as requested (my Xfire is Mercilessbrazil)];

- When I'm in the same channel as you I won't talk much, but I'll always be hearing you;

- I'll be traveling for about two weeks in about two weeks, will be in the beach, I don't have
a notebook, so I won't be online (i wish I didn't have to go...);

- You can rely on me, I'll be always doing what I can to help you;

- The problem with my time is not the quantify, since it can't be organized during my vacations...;

- I'm gonna start my college after the trip, so, the quantify of time will be reduced, but I won't stop
playing;

- Question - what happened to Khan and NoLuck? I knew NoLuck and No Name were accused of
cheating, so, are they the same person?

- Observation - I read the 'accusations' page in the website, and I'm sure -Holy- doesn't cheats... I stop enemies
just like him, but he shoots REALLY better... (last time he was playing on Rifles he did an average of 5 per min.

Thanks for attention
Merciless (or Guilherme) afro
Back to top Go down
Merciless

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody   Hello everybody Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:46 am

I meaned I SPOT enemies, not stop.
Back to top Go down

Hello everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notice Board :: General Topics :: Everyday Chat-
Jump to: