Notice Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice Board

This is the forum of the |*SAS*|

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

|*SAS*| Members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Habs

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-16

|*SAS*| Members Empty
PostSubject: |*SAS*| Members   |*SAS*| Members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:40 pm

As you know, I am Habs. I was and still am the General of the 22nd American Regiment (Disbanded) in the honoured Special Air Service. It has been a truly great honour that I have had serving with all of you. No matter what I have said to any of you or how many times I have stormed off. I regret that this clan has passed; no matter. I will keep on the ventrilo server and I urge that we keep in touch. It was no ones fault that this bump in our history has occured. We need to jump up, dust ourselves off, and keep marching! No matter how many mortar rounds or artillery shells, or bombs fly over and strike around us. We DARE TO WIN!!!

Limey, Buck, and |*SAS*| members,
Please contact me at habssas@gmail.com

*S*

|*SAS*|General Habs
Back to top Go down
Limey

Limey

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-15

|*SAS*| Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: |*SAS*| Members   |*SAS*| Members Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:55 am

Spoken like a true General . . . MARCH OR DIE!

Actually I was on vent last night, and have been chatting with a couple of you. I have decided, the game server will stay at least until the start of February (longer depending on donations) and the vent server will stay indefinately.

It was not my intention to lose contact with any of you guys, that was the whole point of the community thingy. But, the website will definately go, as I do not want any admin/control at all of COD2 anymore. I will still get on and play, but thats all. Also I had removed my |*SAS*| tags, but now they are going back on after an email from Holy, in which he wrote as a mark of his respect for |*SAS*|, he will always carry his tags as long as he is playing COD . . . . same goes here. I will take a pointer from Habs and copy his tags that he had on. And that will be |*SAS*|F.M.Limey(R) Thats short for retired . . . NOT RETARDED by the way. Laughing

Anyway guys, keep up the good work, you can carry |*SAS*| on no problems at all without me, just you will have your own websites for your respective areas. But all please stay on vent, so we can continue keeping up with the local gossip, and basically having fun, as we always have done in the past.

Limey *S*
Back to top Go down
http://www.sastroopers.com
2RBHawk

2RBHawk

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-17

|*SAS*| Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: |*SAS*| Members   |*SAS*| Members Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:47 am

Today is a very sad day for me. I have fought alongside a lot of you under previous clan banners, and have had friendship with a lot of you whilst you have been part of *SAS*. This really is the end of an era seeing the *SAS* flag being put down at half mast. All of us here at 2RB wish you all of the very best for Christmas, New Year and in your future gaming. **All standing in a guard of honour for you to pass through** We Salute you - fellow soldiers, and hope that our paths may cross again.

On another note, as you are staying in CoD2 with your tags, if anyone is still looking for gaming action and has CoD4, please feel free to come along and play with us or apply.

2RB Hawk ***Salute***

Limey I will be on xfire tonight so if you are around ping me a message.
Back to top Go down
Limey

Limey

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-15

|*SAS*| Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: |*SAS*| Members   |*SAS*| Members Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:29 am

Thank you for that Hawk, when I started out on this journey of COD2, you took me under your wing and helped me along the way. I have had so much fun since the start with 2RB and it was the saddest day of my COD2 life when we split.

However, through ups and downs, you have remained a true friend Richard, and for that I salute you mate. 2RB are also dear to my heart, and I do follow your goings on quite often.

I know I can speak for |*SAS*| in wishing you, and your boys, all the best for Xmas and many more happy gaming new years. 2RB the BEST clan in COD4, I salute you and wish you well.

*S*

I will be on x fire about 9pm Rich.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sastroopers.com
Dog.

Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-01

|*SAS*| Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: |*SAS*| Members   |*SAS*| Members Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:20 am

Is it my turn to write an essay now? xD I said my goodbyes ages ago, so, if you remember what I said well yar.. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

|*SAS*| Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: |*SAS*| Members   |*SAS*| Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|*SAS*| Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notice Board :: General Topics :: Everyday Chat-
Jump to: