Notice Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice Board

This is the forum of the |*SAS*|

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog.

Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:21 am

Hey Limey, Padre, ect... Back from ages ago! Hows all?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eddy

Eddy

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Eddy   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:36 am

Hi Dog, hows things ?
Back to top Go down
Limey

Limey

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:50 pm

Hey Capriati, or DOG as yer now known . . . how are you buddy, good I hope, welcome to |*SAS*| . . . . again, now I hope you will stay with us as we are now more a community rather than a clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sastroopers.com
Limey

Limey

Male

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:51 pm

Eddy . . . . you never talk to us anymore, you are more involved with 2RB which is fine, but dont forget us, we are your buddies. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dog.

Dog.

Male

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:23 am

I wasn't coming to join you xD I just wanted to say hi Very Happy Sorry Eddy completely forgot about you! You alright?
Back to top Go down
Dog.

Dog.

Male

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:26 am

Although I am happy to stay and talk every so often.. Very Happy You say you're not really a clan any more - That mean you don't participate in many clan wars and stuff like that??
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:33 am

well we will still be doing clan wars but i think limey is leaning more towards having a community across a wider range of games...making us more public freindly which is always loverleee

we are still a clan...but we still welcome those who just want to play with a graeat group of people. Razz
Back to top Go down
Limey

Limey

Male

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:42 am

Sorry Dog, my mistake . . . you do not need to join |*SAS*| to be part of the |*SAS*| community. By the way, I have changed your age, as we all know you are not 26, I think 14 may be right, I will leave that for you to correct, but please put the correct details.

|*SAS*| is still a clan, as well as a community . . . . This part of the clan is the community side of things, but let me assure you |*SAS*| is still, and always will be a clan of good players. And yes we will still be having clan wars, but in a multitude of games, not just COD2.

This board is for a group of friends, to get together to discuss all sorts gaming. No matter what clan you or they may be in.
Back to top Go down
Dog.

Dog.

Male

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:20 am

Yarp - you got my age correct! :] And.. cheers for all the other info.

Is Holy still a member of this clan, and what clan does Hawk own [Raven now] ?? Is it still 2RB??
Back to top Go down
Dog.

Dog.

Male

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:22 am

Ahh yes, my mistake. Holy is still here after looking at the members, and so is Habs and Doom! Razz
Back to top Go down
Eddy

Eddy

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Eddy   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:19 am

Hi Limey mate. Hope things are ok with you, I dont get on too much at the moment. I always look to see if any SAS are on cod2, but they are useually on1.0 or on s&d . I dont like s&d too much so go on cod4 but 2rb are useually on s&d aswell so I go to a server called 105 tactical that I like. May see you on some time mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!   Hi Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notice Board :: General Topics :: Sauna-
Jump to: