Notice Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice Board

This is the forum of the |*SAS*|

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Age limits??

Go down 
+2
Buck
Lynx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynx

Lynx

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:26 am

im going to sound liek a right bum here...and i know some underage kids who play 18+ rated games are sometimes ok little beings but MY GAWD!!

take my cousin for instance, we play cod4 on teh xbox and seeing as he is teh leader of our clan even tho ive done the most, recrutied, training, scrims, website. its still his...fair enough. but i can set him by a bloody clock. he is one of teh most abrasive little brats you will ever come across i actually bet him that he couldnt go one measly poxy game without getting into an argument as soon as i said it he ranted on some poor american (another little kid)about all sortd of slurring subjucts i wouldnt dream of saying...as i have high standards for my clans and games cos i do dearly love technologie. he is the leader of the clan and he should set an example.

its not just him its most kids that ive played with over a wide range games and the things i hear. Do perants not give two monkeys about age ratings or are kids just pain in asses...i come on to play kikass and have a laugh, not to get my ear burned by two kids arguing over who is better, for gods sake go out by some pokemon cards and then argue atleast it will be over something real!...go ride bike go climb hills go play footy but leave your crap outside....i choose to waste my life and ill waste it without you brats, thank you.

there are ways to avoid this.
Leave
Mute
or Ignore

why be an ass when you can charm?

also i know that to play Xbox Live you need to make a Hotmail account or somethign similiar. well to make these accounts you have to have inpput your age...well why cant microsoft incorporate this.

only play games the same age or less then the age youve set on hotmail if your trying to play a game over your age then it will be restricted. study Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Buck

Buck

Male
Number of posts : 28

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:42 pm

what are you on about what your saying is completly rediculouse just because a certain few people are ruining a game should'nt mean that everyone else should have to suffer i'll set you an example ive been playing the cod series since the first day that cod 1 came out in 2003 so by your logic i couldnt play cod untill i was 15 so insted of playing a game when i was 11 i would have to play it when i was 15 all because some stupid and immature kids couldnt handel their stupid tempers im guessing thats what you mean if not...well never mind the post then
Back to top Go down
http://www.sastroopers.com
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:58 pm

ye well lie about your age then lol.

its not a few its 99 bloody percent mate...everytime i join agame i have to mute the whiole bloody room. apart from my freinds (i mute my cousin)...but now as sson as i enter i dont care who tehy are i will mute the whole room.

and another thing...bloody americans i play with or come across...soz habs lol..as soon as i speak i get som stupid prat ripping my accent.

'oo tea and cruimpets'....

i dont have to say to bloody words, it just gets me how we all do the same bloody thing have the same hobbie's but you still get some dipstick that gets amusement from destroying everyone else's gameing experience.

i ask that they just had some self decency and respect for players around them.

even if they are dicks to me or my freind i still say

'Good game, thank you.'

then i cuss em when im out the lobby.

they sound like twats they act like noobs and they dont deserve to play...thats all im saying...and its worst with americans.

i love canadians, all of them are great. and aussies.
Back to top Go down
Limey

Limey

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Thats something you have to live with Bobby, if you play games where kids play, then you have to put up with it. However, I know of many older kids/adults that are worse than half the kids. As alex says, why should all have to suffer, because of a few?

An example for you, the government are trying to pass the law, that will make it illegal for supermarkets to sell cheap booze. Why????

Because kids, and teenagers, are buying it, so we adults, have also to suffer, whats fair about that. Nothing!! Its a fact of life.

As for your take on the Americans, yes, they can be annoying, but hey, bet we are to them also. Are there not some damned annoying Europeans too . . . another fact of life and culture. But its not fair to pin it on one country.

And one more fact, I love Canadians too, I have been to Canada eight times, and have found them to be among the friendliest people I have ever met, however, in my experiance, in the COD2 world, they seem to have the highest amount of cheaters and Hackers. Strange but true. I think in |*SAS*| every Canadian that has been apart from Scar and Breazy . . have been found out to cheat.

And another thing, in an online game . . . how the hell can you ever 'respect' someone . . . . you dont even know them? . . . Apart from Donna that is Laughing We all respect her! bounce bounce Just the hair needs sorting my dear. afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:24 pm

well its just unfair...i never treat a 'fellow' gamer with disrespect as i would not like to be treated in the same manner. i pay good money to enjoy a game and so do they if, i give no reason for them to act like nobs why do they....youngsters are just annoying, but i admit 16-22 year olds are much worse.
Back to top Go down
Padre

Padre

Male
Number of posts : 20

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:19 pm

im 18, i cant handle my temper, so flip off you plonker...

Lynx, if thats the way they play, then so be it, them, or their parents ALSO played good money, and by telling them not to play a particular way is stupid. eg, You wont tell a rugby player NOT to smack anothers guys ass in games, because they'll STILL do it.

They Pay to play, you pay to play, get over it, in cod2, in cod4, in what ever cod, there is over 1000 servers in each region (except the oce coz we are cheap asses), just bugger off to another one, cant be that hard can it?
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 7

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 pm

I am taking offenice to this one lynx I feel bad I see myself as a quite mature person (if I want to) we all have the abilty to control ourselves but all we want to do is play and have fun and secound of all dude wtf man half of all the oceanic guys would go becuase of this and then padre would be left with him and meister and last but no least dude I ran a quite succseful clan and no one cared that I was younger then them because everyone just wants to play and have a good time

Thank you
Zombie
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:23 am

offence?...if you know it doesnt applie to you, dont take offense...and padre you cant bugger off to another server on xbox live...why should i go to another im stubborn ill mute you then pump you full of led...same goes, i love destroying peopel that are immature in games...gives me self satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Padre

Padre

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:14 am

then why bitch? you wouldnt have the satisfaction of "pumping them full of lead" if they wernt there?

and btw, a sign of immaturity is spelling mistakes, and boy oh boy do you have a shite load of em. and dont say its for abbreveations or typos.

eg "applie" is harder to type that "apply" and "ie" arnt near "y". you could argue you made a type with the words apple pie but "if you know it doesnt apple pie to you" doesnt make much sense now does it? rabbit Evil or Very Mad rabbit

/end of rant
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:41 am

so your calling me immature due to the amount of spelling mistakes?...ok thats the biggest load of bollox i have ever heard...i take it you made that crap up becuase of all the SMS messages you get on your phone that you cant understand.

my vocabulary is very good imo so i accidentally mix letters around and spell certain words wrong. my grandad suffered with it, my mum and thankfully im pretty damn good.

let me be the first one to tell you to pee of padre, infact dont talk to me at all and we will be just fine. oh why do you call yourself a padre when you have no specail qualities that one has? (notice no cheeky smilies?..thats becuase im serious)

there is a lot of pooh i dont like about you...dont let me spill my mouth here, even the suana isn't hot enough!

edit: lol limey i hate your word corrections, made me laugh tho THO THOOOO oma gawd eye spewlt eet awl rong
Back to top Go down
-Holy-

-Holy-

Male
Number of posts : 17

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:05 am

Ok 1s thing. parde mate i probly have the worst spellin in the whole clan and i admit i do

i just purly cant spell never have done, im not disleckis or what ever nothing wrong with me just cant spell

would u say that im imature ?? do i run around screamin actlike like a kid

just bcoz i cant spell does means that i am dumb or stupid?, i belive i can be very mature and i am most of the time

2nd lynx this was a pointless thing to post its just casued confuzzel and sitring stuff up so i would reckomen removing this (age limits subject) and lets forget about it ok! dont make me come bk in here Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:17 am

Well holy, I love being contraversial. always liked to see how people would react to certain things...and why they would react.
This topic was about none of you, yet you all got offended in some way, interesting. does that show your blind immaturity.

look im 17, i play 18+ games i love them...i dont care if i couldnt play them. cos beleive it or not girls it used to be that way. its not so much the age these days but the responsibilty the parent should have over knowing its child own mental state.

you guys can slag me off if you like but you become apart of the majority of gamers who give us all bad names (angry, psycho, insane, losers) and its all thanks to those who cant hold their mouths every once in a while. they affect you as much as anyone else. if you game you have a bad name. AND MOST ARE CUASED BY KIDS THAT ARNT OLD ENOUGH TO PLAY....thats the facts. thats the reason i dont want them playing and there you have it...screw you guys im going home

next time any of you try and put me down make sure i give a flying (REMOVED BY LIMEY) circus first
Back to top Go down
Limey

Limey

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:40 pm

Get off your rostum Lynx, and chill out, or dont bother posting. You swear on my board one more time and you WILL be banned. and if you cant grow up and stop causing friction, then you will be out of |*SAS*| too.

You start all these stupid topics up, abuse people, then run off crying when you get stick back.
Quote :
you guys can slag me off if you like but you become apart of the majority of gamers who give us all bad names (angry, psycho, insane, losers) and its all thanks to those who cant hold their mouths every once in a while. they affect you as much as anyone else. if you game you have a bad name. AND MOST ARE CUASED BY KIDS THAT ARNT OLD ENOUGH TO PLAY....thats the facts. thats the reason i dont want them playing and there you have it...screw you guys im going home

You are accusing other people of running their mouths off, and thats exactly what you have just done. You say you are 17, but you are acting more immature, then some 12 year old US guys that you call immature. I would just, say, take a break, and come back on when you have lost that chip on your shoulder buddy.
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:59 pm

you do have a point limes. looking back on the posts i have been kinda silly. ye im gunna take a stiff drink, think ill need one

ill see you guys whenever i wish to no sooner
Back to top Go down
Padre

Padre

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:07 pm

And dude, i call myself a PADRE coz thats my efing name you little prat.

According to Limes, My behavior, that of swearing and cussing reminds him of the Padre he knew while in the military...

Now LYNX: 1. a text browser
2. short-tailed wildcats with usually tufted ears; valued for their fur.

WHAT THE HELL HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH YOU. YOU NOT A WILD CAT, MORE OF A TIMID PUSSY...(Notice the lack of smiley faces)

Next Holy, Your not sending countless posts where every thing is mis-spelt, when i see your posts they are usually well timed and thought out, not just a bunch of rabble, hence i ment no offence to yourself, nor any others

Next Lynx, i have never been text the word "applie" coz my friends arnt dumb... end of story.

I was a journalist Lynx, so i understand words and their abbreviations better than yourself. i have to touch type, and scribble down notes very quickly so i can get the info i need to write a story (see the abbreviation that actually makes sence? INFO = INFOrmation)

Im glad this is in the Sauna, coz im getting really heated about this
Back to top Go down
Padre

Padre

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:16 pm

"ill never shout dwn a trooper nor will i cower to a general...tahts right habs. i will respect you cos you deserve it." Lynx

"let me be the first one to tell you to pee of padre, infact dont talk to me at all and we will be just fine. oh why do you call yourself a padre when you have no specail qualities that one has? (notice no cheeky smilies?..thats becuase im serious)
there is a lot of pooh i dont like about you...dont let me spill my mouth here, even the suana isn't hot enough!" Lynx

notice the contradictions??? i sure as hell do. And frankly i dont care that you dont like me. What ive done is created by myself a part of |*SAS*| that is still as strong as it was when it was first created it. All of my guys know that, all of the guys who can speak english know that, and respect me for that, except... you (and maybe tranq but he doesnt count)
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:24 pm

And there i was, about to apologise to you.

about the ranks there is respect for the rank and then there is respect for the person. i hated my cadet seargent major with a passion but if he asked me to do something i did it cos i respect he is higher then me.

padre ive treid to understand you, ive treid to force myself to like you. I spoke to buck and other and they say you can be alright but i cant see how. I spose maybe in the future ill like you and maybe you will like me.

But until then please lets stop this silly BS, and act like grown ups as im sure we are...maybe im not but meh lol. if you feel liek flaming me then do it in my roast...where id like it :p

also limes my rank on forums change it to 'forum slut' i think thats quite catchy.

ok ill continue this topic now and maybe we can start a fresh and have a Debate NOT a squabble!

why do you guys think they put age restrictions on games? they must have a good reason. why do you feel people ignore them i sure as hell wont let my 10-15 year old play 18+ games, i got pooh scared of Resident evil when it came out on playstation....i dont think ill complete it to this day
Back to top Go down
Padre

Padre

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:49 pm

ur one of the few people who despise me tottally and uttlerly, i dnt mind, hell i dont care.

i know my guys like me, if they didnt they wouldnt be so loyal would they? they wouldnt do what i ask of them. Australians as well as kiwis only respect rank when its deserved within their eyes, we have been like that since our countries were colonized, our ancestors were a hard bunch and only respected what SHOULD be. within |*SAS*| Oce, my guys and i have arguements, but how often to do i have people leave? VERY few. Sparky, Random and Skorp... 3 out of 6 (ant, Bullet and Gren, who are still good friends of myself and the clan) have left on bad terms with the clan and since then skorp has apoligised to myself and sas...

You dont have to like me, u just have to realise, im blunt, im straight to the point and im no rubbish. if i have a view and im asked for it, ill say it, without any concerns. its my nature, and its usually the "colonial" nature, (eg ww2 Canadians, kiwis and aussies were considered colonials and were rough around the edges, but when we were asked to do something, we did it, with a great deal of zest).

>.>

Having said that...

FEAR NEEDS THE R18 restriction it has... thats one creepy game, but there are like 11 year olds playing it. (look on youtube, those kids start trying)
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:46 pm

oh fear that game creeped me out, shame my disk got eaten by the dog we had at the time, im guessing youplayed it. i was at the bit with the generators that went down and then all those ghosts appeared out of those portals. i jumped down somewhere and im in pitch black with no ammo. lol anyways.

do you remember manhunt? im sure you do, there was a case once that two brothers decided to act out a scene from it. the brother choked his other sibling to death with a plastic bag.

young kids are impressionable, hell i act out my favourite jackie chan fight scenes lol. i know its not all young people that are total bums when they play online but they still have some problems with how to act around others, some socail skill problems. maybe it is just me but it is annoying. and americans can be buggers 'patriotic' buggers. and thats very annoying (especially when your english).

im english i have a unique ability to hate every other country in the world for the silliest of reasons. the maoning bus que is our national sport.

i know the 18+ ratings are due to the content of the game but ive noticed that kids have a weird numbness to violence these days like i said i crapped my crapper when i first play resident evil, now i see 8 year olds play fear and other horror games, beats me.
Back to top Go down
Padre

Padre

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:14 pm

never played manhunt, its banned in nz >.>
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:43 pm

it was banned here too some time ago, very gory strong game. i didnt like it i wont play it its just too sadistic and it has no bloody point lol
Back to top Go down
Limey

Limey

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:05 am

Two games have "scared" me so far . . . the first was Tomb Raider . . . . 2 I think it was. I was playing it in the dark about 3 in the morning . . . when I fell into a chasm and had no more flares left . . . . I was sat in me chair wide eyed thinking how do I get out of here, when in the distance there were big thumps, like footsteps, anyway I was trying for ages to find a way out, when all off a sudden, a gert big Tyrannosaurus Rex bowed down and screamed at me . . . I had me friggin speakers on high and nearly gave birth.

The second was "Wolfenstein" . . . . not so much scared me, just made me friggin hairs go up on the back of me neck everytime a skeleton or other monster jumped out at me. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Padre

Padre

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:48 am

but ur as easy to scare as an asian girl walking thru where i use to work, spookers. no racism is intended but every asain girl did this and no one else did.

wenever they got scared, they squated and covered their eyes, they didnt run, they just squated, i mean come on, hows tat guna save u from freddy cruger or jason, or a crazy butcher with a meat cleaver and a blood covered face! or mE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:07 am

haha i remember that limey...bloody dino took forever to die!!!

i dont know so much about asian girls getting scared but have you noticed how small asain girls are in most horror films these days...the ring and grudge for instance, they are freaky lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Age limits?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age limits??   Age limits?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age limits??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notice Board :: General Topics :: Sauna-
Jump to: