Notice Board

This is the forum of the |*SAS*|

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Clan Details

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: New Clan Details   Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:15 am

Right - I want Padre and either Shady or Holy to post the details of their clans that are being made. E.g the details of the Aussies clan, and the details of the European's clan?? Could you do that here please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limey

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Details   Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:16 am

Good Idea Dog . . . . yeah guys, that would make sense, if you could put the details of the website and stuff on here, then we can pass it on.

Take care Guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sastroopers.com
-Holy-

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Details   Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:20 am

Mkay.

With the Euro side We are still sorting out our website so give us time also we are still going over whos where and what .eg we are keepin the ranks how they were but whos going were (who deserves a promo) is till ongoing ... we now have a server which is provied by Brig.Pixy which admin is being sorted out. also the little things like the elite squad befor i get askd 10 times more allready, i am sorting that out after the main things have been taken care off .. the COS have decide its going to be a 5 man squad.. but its not just going to be how good u are at killing, i will be leting you all know when the times right whats going on and were also when i know as well confused Cool Shocked

Gen.-Holy-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSide

Male
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Details   Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:07 pm

Well i told it many times to limey that the clan needs a 3 generation website a fully fuctional one that ican provide for free just to help you....Always i was denied so i want you to "try" me.If you say me try i will work so to provide you a test website to work on it..if you like it we keep it if don't i remove it Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSide

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Details   Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:10 pm

DarkSide wrote:
Well i told it many times to limey that the clan needs a 3 generation website a fully fuctional one that ican provide for free just to help you....Always i was denied so i want you to "try" me.If you say me try i will work so to provide you a test website to work on it..if you like it we keep it if don't i remove it Wink
I need your fast reply as i want the close of this site to be the start of the other Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkSide

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Details   Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:03 am

well i created one test website.I need your suggestions to make it better....Plz don't make any account as the website is not yet finished Wink see the website @ www.sastroopers.co.cc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limey

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Details   Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:59 am

I think you should take Darksides offer up guys, the only reason I didnt, was because I wanted total control over the site, but he has an excellent knowledge of websites, and will make you guys a great one. Thanks Darkside mate, I did appreciate the offer by the way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkSide

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Details   Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:11 am

Limey wrote:
I think you should take Darksides offer up guys, the only reason I didnt, was because I wanted total control over the site, but he has an excellent knowledge of websites, and will make you guys a great one. Thanks Darkside mate, I did appreciate the offer by the way. Very Happy

thanks man but awhen the website is finished the total control will go to the clan admins Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Padre

Male
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Details   Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:15 am

Well i cant post any details about an aussie clan as we arnt a god dam aussie clan, thank you very much >.>

However the OCEANIC (notice how thats not aussie) clan is The Sydicate.

the-syndicate.webs.com is our site (for now). It may change to our own domain but is yet to be decided

Vent and Server details are still to be worked out but will be posted early in the new year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limey

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Details   Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:00 am

Padre wrote:
Well i cant post any details about an aussie clan as we arnt a god dam aussie clan, thank you very much >.>

However the OCEANIC (notice how thats not aussie) clan is The Sydicate.

the-syndicate.webs.com is our site (for now). It may change to our own domain but is yet to be decided

Vent and Server details are still to be worked out but will be posted early in the new year

Whooopsie haha lol!
Back to top Go down
DarkSide

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Details   Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:01 am

Yeah i just finished with the website feel free to create an account and make your comments...i wanna see what you want me to change Wink off course i need to design many forum parts as the ranks and the medals system i will add as soon as possible these stuffs need +/- 10 hours of working in photoshop o.O the website link is

www.sastroopers.co.cc i tried to find a "same" domain name Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Details   

Back to top Go down

New Clan Details
Page 1 of 1