Notice Board

This is the forum of the |*SAS*|

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Oceanic and Myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Padre

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: The Oceanic and Myself   Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:16 am

Well, i have taken my que from Limes (his orginal post), and i will be leaving the |*SAS*| banner come the new year.

Ill be creating a clan for the oceanic guys and gals, with our own vent server, which of course all of you will be welcome. Past Present and future members of the Euro |*SAS*| will always be welcome (unless they are red headed reinder rendeer with brothers for sisters, Razz Just jokes Shades Very Happy)

If its ok with Limes, me and the guys will still visit you on the vent we all share atm.

I am deeply sadend and was tottally mortified when i read the post on the site, i am, as most of you know, one of the longest servering Generals, and the founding memember of the Oceanic Division of |*SAS*|. But time does come to pass, and as people say, one door shuts, a window opens... well something like that anyway.

To quote a famous kiwi, Charles Upham "You havent heard the last from the little army in the sand hills, the men are quite the little fireballs"

As my time as a |*SAS*| member comes to a close, i look back and i see what 100 guys over the internet have accomplished. We have allowed sweeds and norweigins to become mates Very Happy English and French, American and Canadian, Kiwi And Aussie, We have become a family, and I will till the day i die, will be glad i knew each member of SAS.

Limey, Trevor, Trev, Son of the Janitor, The limester, and the rest of the names we know you by, some of which are not permissable on these forums, I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, you have been a brilliant leader, a kinda weird mentor, and most importantly, an awsome Friend. Trevor, for everything youve done for me over the past 2 years, for all the crap times youve helped me through and all the times you have laughed at my bad one liner jokes, Thank you, so very much

You will always have a palce to crash if your EVER in NZ

Sincerly,
A devoted Friend and commander,

Padre, Aka Bakes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limey

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Oceanic and Myself   Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:17 am

Ahhhh Bakes . . . my old mate . . . what can I say, you joined us when we were 2RB, and back in those days, you could actually hit something in COD
. . . . . JUST KIDDING.

As to your point about starting your own vent channel, could I ask you not to mate, contrary to what I said before, I will be keeping the vent channel running after all, as I do not want us to break away too much. I feel if you have your own, then you all will slowly stop coming on ours, and we will lose touch. Of course if you still wish to, then thats fine, and I understand its annoying if I am not on, and you have a new member who has to wait for me to log on, to get him connected. So therefore you will get admin to vent, so you may deal with that yourself.

Anyway getting on, yes we have had a good 2 years havent we mate, and we have met some real good mates along the way. Some plonkers too haha. (Sparkey comes to mind) But you have done virtually everything yourself, with the help of a few on your side of |*SAS*| and have kept |*SAS*| running when it looked like it was going to die, and thats no mean feat. You have bought your own servers, made your own website and recruited some amazing guys who have virtually all been 100% loyal to the |*SAS*|. I cannot, despite my rantings at L1lm4n the other night, (for that I am sorry) name any of the guys that are in the Oceanic, that I feel may have let the side down . . . on the contrary . . . . you all have kept me, and |*SAS*| laughing our socks of and enjoying our gaming experience. I salute and wish well every last member of the Oceanics, and you Padre, are responsible for that mate.

You have made me laugh, cry, shout and swear all along, and I would not have had it any other way mate. Keep fighting you old bugger, take your clan far, but most of all do not ever lose contact with me or the rest of the guys, cos you know . . . . . .

WE ALL LOVE YA YOU CRAZY BLASPHEMING KIWI YOU!!!

Ta ta for now Friend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sastroopers.com
Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Oceanic and Myself   Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:41 am

We gonna get someone who is gonna be CO of European?? Oh, and just now - I got a score of 40 - 11 on COD2 , and the person who came second [I was top] had a score of 22 - 25!! Woop ASS or What?! Or how we english people would say it - A THRASHING!!!

PWNAGE.COM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Holy-

Male
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Oceanic and Myself   Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Yes dog its been sorted out with whats going on with the euro side

try geting 40-1 Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog.

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Oceanic and Myself   Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:11 am

Holy who is going to be the CO?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Holy-

Male
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Oceanic and Myself   Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:00 am

Shady is takin CO/F.M im Gen and Buck is Lt.Gen . but we are all running it together so most things wont be done with out the other 2 saying they agree. like a team =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dog.

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Oceanic and Myself   Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:47 am

You started making a site yet?? If so - What is the www. ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oceanic and Myself   

Back to top Go down

The Oceanic and Myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notice Board :: General Topics :: Everyday Chat-
Jump to: