Notice Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice Board

This is the forum of the |*SAS*|

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spamming the Forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie

Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Spamming the Forums Empty
PostSubject: Spamming the Forums   Spamming the Forums Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:55 pm

ok first of what the hell lynx these forums have been going less then 2 weeks and you have 44 posts already I will do a count

Limey:40 (he gets it off cause has to post stuff cause he is clan leader and needs to post the donation page on so one)
Lynx:44
what the hell man passed the clan leader in a space of 3 days get of your arse man go out side and do somthing intresting like I don't play the best game in the world SOCCER!!!

Zombie

P.S. I am sexy Wink
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Spamming the Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming the Forums   Spamming the Forums Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:21 pm

im a forum slut Razz

or maybe its because i love to socailize with the people i like, it is only human after all.

Ok i look after 3 kids, i live in the middle of no where surrounded by trees (im sick of the trees) im also looking after my mum that dont feel well when my dads doing 12 hour shifts, i do beatbox at youth centres on my weekends and im damn good at it, soon ill be gigging with a well known beatboxer near where i live in gloucester.

'hobbit' look him up on youtube.

i do alot of things for alot of people here, doesnt actually leave me much time for myself tbh.

so what if i like to talk to you guys, god next youll have ago at me for being english.

Edit: regreting my idea of a debate forum Razz
Back to top Go down

Spamming the Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notice Board :: General Topics :: Sauna-
Jump to: