Notice Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice Board

This is the forum of the |*SAS*|

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clans over time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynx

Lynx

Male
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Clans over time Empty
PostSubject: Clans over time   Clans over time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:39 am

i was just wondering what clans you have been in or run during your time gaming...heres my baost

WoW = 4 high end guilds 'Officer' in 2 leader of 2
= 2 low-mid guilds 'leader' (to help noobs Smile...)

Cod1, Cod2 (you guys loves ya mwah), cod3 (xbox) Cod4 (co-leader)

KoG (Knock out gaming) = Gears of war 1 and 2, Forza Motorsport , Test Drive Unlimited.

all in all i think ive been in charge and helped over a 1000 players in these games mainly in WoW cos i had a sad life but its ok now i quit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Limey

Limey

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Clans over time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans over time   Clans over time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:28 pm

Well I can boast, that I was 2ic of the second best clan in COD2 . . . Second Ranger Battalion . . |2RB|

|2RB||Limey||DCO|

But Clan Leader of THE BEST clan in COD2 . . . The Special Air Service

|*SAS*|

|*SAS*|F.M.Limey

cheers cheers cheers BEAT THAT THEN! Nuff said?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sastroopers.com
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Clans over time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans over time   Clans over time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:47 am

Ok, KOG has the fastest team on Forza motorsport out of the entire world! Razz and one of the best british gears team.

mwuahaha lol beat that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Holy-

-Holy-

Male
Number of posts : 17

Clans over time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans over time   Clans over time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:57 am

Right i cant remember it all but from what i can

i was leader of a clan in Bf2 called |Sol| ( Sons Of Liberty ) a high rankd clan due to the rank i had reached on the bords and my guys were aswell but had to quit bcoz i burn my disk in the drive it was in there for about a year nd just went *****d lol

i was in a clan for Mohaa ( cant remeber the name lol! ) i was joint in comand with 3 other guys (we all lookd after the servers and Ts) had bout 30 guys was a grate laf as i was the only english kid they were all scots was so funny listing to them lot

Then i started |Sol| up again in diablo 2 with all my friends

then i come to cod2 played solo for about 2 years then i met u guys =) and have all ways been the lovey -Holy- Very Happy

thats my story i think ive missed 1 out cant rember.

every game ive been in ive found or made a clan and stayed with them till i stopd playin that game (a ture gd gamer) so u guys are gunna have me for a wile Very Happy:D

Beat that limes king lol!
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Male

Clans over time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans over time   Clans over time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:06 am

Sons of liberty?...hmmm isnt that in MGS? i loved that game!.

a good bunch of freinds can make a good game awsome....an ass can make you throw it in the bin lol.

i kinda miss my wow days, not becuase of the game itself but the people i knew. I hate the game now but give me 5 minutes to speak to those kids in vent again and ill be the happiest person in the world. i wasnt just an ingame leader, i helped with other people problems...had so much of other peoples baggage one time i looked like gatwick.
Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Male
Number of posts : 10

Clans over time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans over time   Clans over time Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:49 am

Me i was moderator(War Staff) at ThrillSpectrum(*TS*) Clan on CoD2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clans over time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans over time   Clans over time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clans over time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notice Board :: General Topics :: Everyday Chat-
Jump to: